Current enterprise drone operations are siloed between hardware and management solutions. Users are forced to rely on mobile app integrations, or manual uploads to make data broadly available.
To unlock the power of drones at scale, flight operations require an interconnected platform to collect all data, search through it, and share it freely across the organization.
Enabling Connected Flight Operations
Skydio Cloud represents the newest layer in the Skydio Enterprise Architecture, acting as the foundation for connected flight operations and tight integration with a broad ecosystem of partner solutions.
Skydio Fleet Manager
Federated management for connected drone operations
- Fleet management for scalable, telemetry-driven operations
- Deep insight into usage metrics collected from the field
- Access to flight data via cloud dashboard and API
Skydio Media Sync
Seamless upload and management of flight media
- Automatically connect vehicles to your Wifi network
- Seamlessly upload media simply by plugging a vehicle into power
- Store, Search and Share media across your organization
Real-time visibility from any browser or mobile device
- Live Situational Awareness shared with anyone in your organization
- Multiple connectivity options including Enterprise Controller, mobile Enterprise App, or the vehicle itself.
Skydio Remote Ops
Groundbreaking teleoperation capability, powered by Skydio Autonomy™
- Real-time visibility from any browser or mobile device, backed by enterprise-grade security
- Fly remotely indoors and outdoors* with industry-leading obstacle avoidance
*Subject to civil aviation authority approval