As Hurricane Ian impacts Florida, Skydio is standing by to support our customers and help their communities respond to the damage inflicted by the storm. To this end, we are offering the following support — free of charge — to Skydio’s public safety and enterprise customers involved in response efforts:
- 24/7 Emergency Support Hotline. We have established a 24/7 hotline with support experts standing by to resolve any vehicle flight, feature or accessory issues affected customers may encounter. That number has been provided directly to affected public safety and enterprise customers.
- Free Advance Replacement. If an affected customer's drone is damaged or in need of repair, our Customer Support team will immediately initiate an overnight advanced replacement free of charge.
- Access to Skydio Cloud. To make it even easier to capture and quickly share images, Skydio is providing — at no charge — our full suite of software products to our impacted customers for the duration of the local emergency response. This includes the following software products: Skydio Cloud for Real-Time Awareness (includes Streaming), 3D Scan, and Skydio Autonomy Enterprise (SAE).
- Spare Vehicle Staging. Skydio is in the process of staging replacement vehicles, accessories and supplies within the region that will be readily available at no cost to affected customers in need.
- Skydio Academy Training. Skydio is also offering temporary free access to Skydio Academy to provide affected customers with comprehensive training on their Skydio system.
Skydio's customers are our top priority and our teams are standing by to help. If you or your team are impacted by the storm and require support, please contact your account manager or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.