SKYDIO ENTERPRISE LIMITED WARRANTY
BY USING THE SKYDIO PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE SKYDIO ENTERPRISE LIMITED WARRANTY BELOW (“LIMITED WARRANTY”):
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE SKYDIO ENTERPRISE LIMITED WARRANTY
Skydio warrants the Skydio-branded drones, controllers, and accessories (collectively, “Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship in hardware, during the applicable warranty period as set forth below (“Warranty Period”), under normal use in accordance with Skydio Guidelines, as may be updated from time to time. Skydio Guidelines includes published Product materials, the applicable Safety and Operating Guide (http://www.skydio.com/safety), technical specifications, user manuals, maintenance guidelines, and support communications provided by Skydio from time to time.
If, during the Warranty Period, you submit a claim to Skydio in accordance with this Limited Warranty, Skydio, in its sole discretion and as your exclusive remedy and Skydio’s sole liability, will: (1) repair the Product using new or refurbished parts; (2) replace the Product with an equivalent new or refurbished Product; or (3) provide a partial or full refund of the original purchase price to you in exchange for return of the Product. Any Product that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the longer of (i) thirty (30) days or (ii) the remaining time left in the original Warranty Period. Under this Limited Warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Skydio during the Warranty Period if you purchased the Product from an approved Reseller.
PRODUCT and WARRANTY PERIOD
Skydio 2 - One (1) year from the date of delivery
Skydio X2 - One (1) year from the date of delivery
Skydio 2 Controller - One (1) year from the date of delivery
Skydio Beacon - One (1) year from the date of delivery
Skydio Enterprise Controller - One (1) year from the date of delivery
Drone Battery - The earlier of one (1) year from the date of delivery or 200 battery cycles*
Skydio-branded charging accessories - One (1) year from the date of delivery
Propellers - No warranty
*A battery cycle is the depletion of at least 80% of the charge.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to, and Skydio has no obligation for, the following:
- Damage caused by modifications, alterations, tampering, disassembly, or improper maintenance or repairs;
- Modification or repair at a repair center not operated by or approved in writing by Skydio, which will also void all warranties and the Product will no longer be covered by this Limited Warranty;
- Unauthorized disassembly, attempts to open the casing, taking apart or removing components from the Product, except as expressly authorized in the Skydio Guidelines;
- Collision or crash, except to the extent caused by a hardware defect in materials or manufacture;
- Use, handling, storage, installation, or testing in violation or contrary to the Skydio Guidelines;
- Any Product or component thereof if such Product’s serial number or other identifying marks are removed or altered, which will also void all warranties and the Product will no longer be covered by this Limited Warranty;
- Defect or error relating to any equipment, software or part not manufactured or provided by or on behalf of Skydio;
- Damage from objects striking the Product or if the Product is dropped, hit, bent or crushed;
- Damage from external causes such as, but not limited to, water, liquid, fire, dirt, sand, battery leakage, extreme thermal or environmental conditions, and improper usage of any electrical source;
- Damage due to failure to update any applicable software in a timely manner or as directed by Skydio;
- Damage or defect caused by non-use or improper use of the included Skydio battery and/or charger;
- Operation or use in bad weather (e.g., rain, hail, lighting, sand/dust storms, strong winds, fog, etc.);
- Operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (e.g., in mining areas or close to high-power radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires or substations);
- Damage or defect that Skydio is unable to diagnose and verify because you have not provided the flight logs or other required information;
- Damage caused by flight when components have been previously damaged or the Product is not flight-worthy;
- Any software provided with the Product including any updates to the software;
- Damage or defect caused by using unauthorized third-party parts or software;
- Normal wear and tear, including cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents or chips;
- Prototypes or Products marked or provided as a “Sample”, “Demo”, “Not for Sale”, “AS IS”, or other similar markings/designations; and
- Damage occurring while operating Skydio 2 in poor or low light conditions.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Skydio does not warrant:
- That the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the Product will meet customer’s requirements or achieve any business outcome or result.
- Operation of the Product in combination with other products selected by the customer for its use.
- Operation of the Product in the event the user enables or disables certain Product features in unsafe conditions or in violation of the Skydio Guidelines.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND APART FROM THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SPECIFIED ABOVE), SKYDIO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR YOUR USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCT LIABILITY) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR THE COST OR PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS. SKYDIO DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR REPLACE THE PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF DATA STORED IN THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL SKYDIO’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR YOUR USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCT LIABILITY) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF CLAIMS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) SKYDIO DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS; (B) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND FOREGOING REMEDIES ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER RIGHTS, REMEDIES OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY APPLY, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; AND (C) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO CLAIMS THAT OCCUR IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE PRODUCT WAS INITIALLY DELIVERED ON THE DATE OF FIRST PURCHASE. EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW, SKYDIO DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND ANY OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE DEPENDING ON CONSUMER LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN YOUR STATE, COUNTRY OF PURCHASE OR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
No Skydio reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term in this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
IMPORTANT SERVICE INFORMATION
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, the owner or authorized representative of the Product must: (a) contact Skydio customer support at 855-463-5902 (855-GOFLY02) or another number specified by Skydio during on-boarding, or via email at email@example.com, (b) notify Skydio of the owner’s intention to bring such claim during the Warranty Period, (c) provide a description of the alleged failure, and (d) obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”).
Before sending a Product to Skydio for warranty service, it is recommended that you remove the media card or make a backup of all media content from the Product. If Skydio services a Product, the content or data on the media card in the Product will be deleted and the storage will be reformatted. Skydio is not responsible for any loss of content or data.
All Product(s) subject to this Limited Warranty must be returned in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, together with proof of purchase, within 30 days of filing a claim, to the address specified by Skydio. To ensure successful delivery, you are required to ship returned Product(s) using the prepaid return shipping label emailed to you by Skydio. It is your responsibility to retain a copy of the shipping label with the applicable tracking number signed by an agent of the carrier, as proof that the possession of the returned product shipment was transferred to the carrier.
If your claim is determined by Skydio to be covered by this Limited Warranty, Skydio will bear the shipping costs associated with the return of the original Product and shipment of the replacement or repaired Product to you, as long as the shipping is to and from the same country as the country of original purchase. Any Product that is returned to Skydio without a valid warranty claim or without an RMA may be rejected, returned to you at your cost, or kept for 30 days for your pick-up and then disposed of in Skydio’s sole discretion. Skydio may also charge an assessment cost or shipping to you prior to shipping a unit back or it being picked-up, if the Product is determined by Skydio to be operating within its specifications.
Any notices given by you under this Limited Warranty shall be given in writing or by email and shall be delivered as per the Notice requirements provided in the Agreement. If you would like to contact Skydio customer support, please call us at 855-GOFLY02 (855-463-5902), or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.