Today we announced three key hires to our international team, strengthening our ability to bring autonomous drones to customers around the world.
- All Posts
- Skydio 3D Scan
- Skydio X2
- Skydio 2
- Public Safety
- Why I Joined Skydio: Michael Brubaker, VP of Enterprise Sales
Skydio's Vice President of Enterprise Sales, Michael Brubaker, shares his "light bulb" moment around Skydio's software innovation and tells why the company's drone modernization, innovation and growth made him excited to join the team.
- First Battalion, First Marine Division Successfully Integrates Skydio X2D Small Unmanned Area System (sUAS) Into Their Realistic Urban Training (RUT) Exercise
The First Battalion, First Marine Division successfully integrated the Skydio X2D UAS into their Realistic Urban Training (RUT) exercise. The Marines use of the Skydio X2D small unmanned aerial system (sUAS) helped to improve real time situational awareness that is critical for battlefield success.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Announces Product Availability and Expansion to Australia and New Zealand
Skydio 2 Drone and integrated software solutions for enterprise and public sector customers available today as company accelerates international expansion in Asia Pacific
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Selected by the FAA to Serve in the New Aviation Rulemaking Committee for BVLOS Flight
Jenn Player, Skydio’s new Director of Regulatory Affairs, was appointed as a FAA working group industry lead for BVLOS Flight
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Announces the General Availability of Skydio 3D Scan and Partners with Photogrammetry Leader Bentley Systems
Skydio, the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight technology, today announced the general availability of its adaptive scanning software, Skydio 3D Scan.
- Featured Flyer Spotlight: Ian Padgham
Creativity is something we value highly here at Skydio. Enabling solo-shooters/editors to create works of art that would be impossible with traditional cameras is what gets us going. Today we're extremely excited to Introduce the Skydio community to Ian Padgham.
- US Drone Maker Skydio Announces X2 Drone is Now Shipping for Public Sector & Enterprise and Introduces Skydio Cloud
Skydio X2 drones with dual color/thermal sensors are now shipping to customers. A new X2 configuration with a single wide-angle color camera for close up inspections is now available for pre-order. In addition, the company also launched Skydio Cloud, a suite of advanced cloud services and robust APIs that unlock the power of drones for use at scale.
- Skydio to Participate in AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2021
Skydio to hold keynote session, discuss new product announcements, and participate in industry panels at the world’s largest event for unmanned and autonomous systems.
- Skydio’s Social Responsibility Program
We are uniquely positioned to develop and work with amazing technology that will revolutionize the drone world with autonomy, so how can we do what we do best and help others even more?