At Skydio, we believe that autonomy software will allow us to redefine the use of drones and to create a new class of smart connected devices that will make the world more productive, creative, and safe. Useful and reliable software skills built on top of the Skydio Autonomy Engine have been the goal since the beginning, and our goal of making the world more creative has never faded from our minds. Today, that dream becomes a reality with the next revolutionary step-change in aerial cinematography: Skydio KeyFrame.
- All Posts
- Skydio 2+
- Skydio X2
- Skydio 2
- Public Safety
- Skydio 3D Scan
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Announces New KeyFrame Capability for Breakthrough Autonomous Cinematography
Skydio Keyframe is an AI skill that allows a user to design and capture smooth, complex camera moves with just a few taps. Skydio also announced the availability of Skydio 2+, a drone which builds on the industry-leading autonomy of the Skydio 2 drone with important hardware and software improvements. Effective today, Skydio is also offering a new, enhanced protection plan available to all Skydio 2+ users, Skydio Care.
- Skydio and Axon Launch New Integration of Skydio Autonomous Drones with Axon Evidence
Press Release: the integration, available via early access, will streamline and simplify evidence management for law enforcement.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Expands International Team
Today we announced three key hires to our international team, strengthening our ability to bring autonomous drones to customers around the world.
- Why I Joined Skydio: Michael Brubaker, VP of Enterprise Sales
Skydio's Vice President of Enterprise Sales, Michael Brubaker, shares his "light bulb" moment around Skydio's software innovation and tells why the company's drone modernization, innovation and growth made him excited to join the team.
- First Battalion, First Marine Division Successfully Integrates Skydio X2D Small Unmanned Area System (sUAS) Into Their Realistic Urban Training (RUT) Exercise
The First Battalion, First Marine Division successfully integrated the Skydio X2D UAS into their Realistic Urban Training (RUT) exercise. The Marines use of the Skydio X2D small unmanned aerial system (sUAS) helped to improve real time situational awareness that is critical for battlefield success.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Announces Product Availability and Expansion to Australia and New Zealand
Skydio 2 Drone and integrated software solutions for enterprise and public sector customers available today as company accelerates international expansion in Asia Pacific
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Selected by the FAA to Serve in the New Aviation Rulemaking Committee for BVLOS Flight
Jenn Player, Skydio’s new Director of Regulatory Affairs, was appointed as a FAA working group industry lead for BVLOS Flight
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Announces the General Availability of Skydio 3D Scan and Partners with Photogrammetry Leader Bentley Systems
Skydio, the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight technology, today announced the general availability of its adaptive scanning software, Skydio 3D Scan.
- Featured Flyer Spotlight: Ian Padgham
Creativity is something we value highly here at Skydio. Enabling solo-shooters/editors to create works of art that would be impossible with traditional cameras is what gets us going. Today we're extremely excited to Introduce the Skydio community to Ian Padgham.