- Skydio CEO Adam Bry Appointed to the FAA Drone Advisory Committee
- Skydio Announces The Availability of New Enterprise Software For Skydio 2™ and a new Training Program for Certified Skydio Pilots
Skydio, the leading US drone company and world leader in autonomous flight, announced the general availability of Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation (AEF), a broad set of advanced AI-pilot assistance capabilities for enterprise and public sector operators.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Grows Momentum in Japan’s enterprise Market With High Profile Customers
TOKYO — November 16, 2020 — Skydio (https://www.skydio.com/), the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight technology, today announced it is seeing rapid adoption of its solution in the Japanese market with several enterprise customers, including telecommunications giant NTT DOCOMO, NTT West subsidiary Japan Infra Waymark, and drone services provider FLIGHTS.
- Skydio Appoints New VP of Channel and Alliances adds to The Federal Sales Team
Skydio appoints Industry and Military Veterans Trent Hall as VP of Channel & Alliances, and Federal Sales team additions Sai Williams and Ron Bellavia as Federal Account Managers, and Dylan Hamm as Solution Engineer
- Skydio Adds Key Product and Engineering Executives
Roy Goldman as Head of Product Management, Ryan Reading as Head of Software Engineering and Mike Ross as Senior Director of Product Management
- NCDOT Secures Groundbreaking BVLOS Waiver for Bridge Inspection Using Skydio 2
The FAA has granted the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) a first-of-its-kind, state-wide approval to fly Skydio drones beyond visual line of site (BVLOS) to inspect bridges. The FAA has enabled NCDOT to conduct BVLOS activities without the use of visual observers or expensive technology designed to detect manned aircraft.
- EagleView, Skydio Partner to Provide Drone Tech for Roof Inspections
The partnership brings the power of precision drone technology and AI to insurance carriers, claims adjusters, and government bodies and will result in the largest ever commercial drone deployment with thousands of units deployed.
- Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio adds New Talent to Growing Leadership Team
- Selected as a Trusted Drone Provider for US Federal Government in Defense Innovation Unit’s Blue sUAS Project
The new Skydio X2D has been selected as a trusted drone platform for the Department of Defense and Federal Government as part of DIU’s Blue sUAS Project. This is a major milestone in Skydio’s strategy to bring the power of its world leading autonomy engine to public sector customers.