- All Posts
- Skydio X2
- Skydio 2
- Public Safety
- Skydio 3D Scan
- Skydio 2+
- US Drone Maker Skydio Announces X2 Drone is Now Shipping for Public Sector & Enterprise and Introduces Skydio Cloud
Skydio X2 drones with dual color/thermal sensors are now shipping to customers. A new X2 configuration with a single wide-angle color camera for close up inspections is now available for pre-order. In addition, the company also launched Skydio Cloud, a suite of advanced cloud services and robust APIs that unlock the power of drones for use at scale.
- Skydio to Participate in AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2021
Skydio to hold keynote session, discuss new product announcements, and participate in industry panels at the world’s largest event for unmanned and autonomous systems.
- Skydio’s Social Responsibility Program
We are uniquely positioned to develop and work with amazing technology that will revolutionize the drone world with autonomy, so how can we do what we do best and help others even more?
- Skydio Named Frost & Sullivan’s 2021 Company of the Year
“Skydio excels in many of the criteria in the commercial drone space,” adding “with its artificial intelligence (AI) and computer vision‐enabled drones, Frost & Sullivan appreciates how Skydio nicely redefines autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles capabilities. These capabilities allow the drones to operate much more autonomously and can make intelligent decisions about flight paths and obstacle avoidance.”
- Axon and Skydio Partner to Bring US-Manufactured, AI-Powered Autonomous Drones to Public Safety
Axon, the global leader in connected public safety technologies, and Skydio, the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, today announced a strategic partnership to offer Skydio’s world-leading autonomous drones to law enforcement and emergency responders via Axon’s unmanned aircraft program, Axon Air.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Announces $170 Million In Series D Funding Led by Andreessen Horowitz’s Growth Fund
Skydio, the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, today announced it has raised $170 million in Series D funding led by Andreessen Horowitz’s Growth Fund. This brings total funding raised to over $340 million with a current valuation of over $1 billion.
- U.S. Drone Maker Skydio Selected for Final Integration in the U.S. Army’s Short Range Reconnaissance Program
Skydio, the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, today announced the U.S. Army elected to continue with the Skydio X2D SRR system to complete remaining integration and documentation requirements within the Other Transaction Agreement Prototype Phase.
- Skydio Named as CES 2021 Best of Innovation
The Skydio X2 has received the CES® 2021 Best of Innovation Award for Drones and Unmanned Systems. The announcement was made ahead of the first-ever, all-digital CES 2021, the world’s most influential technology event, happening Jan. 11–14, 2021.
- Skydio CEO Adam Bry Appointed to the FAA Drone Advisory Committee