A few weeks ago, we announced that Skydio was selected as a trusted drone platform for the US Federal Government as part of DIU’s Blue sUAS Project. DIU’s selection was an important milestone to help us bring the power of flight autonomy to federal government customers. Following the announcement, we worked closely and swiftly with ADS, our reseller partner for the federal government, to add the Skydio price list to GSA to make it easy for all agencies to procure our products. It is my pleasure to announce that Skydio solutions are now available for order via GSA Advantage!
To help you navigate the Skydio SKU list, let me provide a quick summary of the key offerings that we made available on GSA.
Vehicles, controller and accessories
Skydio X2D: built to meet the Short-Range Reconnaissance requirements for the U.S. Army, the X2D is equipped with cutting-edge hardware, core autonomy capabilities, and built-in cybersecurity to enable offline operations. X2D is available in two radio configurations:
- 1.8GHz: government band in the US, requires frequency authorization to fly
- 2.4GHz: FCC certified, available for any customer to fly
Skydio Enterprise Controller: built from the ground up to function as the ideal companion to X2D, the Skydio Enterprise Controller matches the 1.8GHz and 2.4GHz configurations.
To complete your solution, we provide all the necessary accessories, including Battery, Dual Charger, Spare Propeller & Tool Kit, and Tactical Soft Case, or Admin Hard Case.
We offer advanced software solutions as optional add-ons to take your solutions to the next level.
Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation (AEF): enhances the core autonomy system with powerful pilot-assist capabilities that make every flight safer and more efficient. Key features include:
- 360 Superzoom™: enables a full omnidirectional view with 100x zoom
- Precision Mode: sharp tuning on flight controls with close-proximity (0.5m.) obstacle avoidance
- 180 Vertical View: allows the gimbal-mounted user cam to look straight up for overhang inspections
AEF is available on the Skydio Enterprise App and on the QGC Pilot App.
Skydio Integration to QGroundControl: For organizations looking to leverage QGC as their control system via the MAVLink interface, we provide software-driven integration for Skydio X2D and Skydio Enterprise Controller. Note: vehicle-level integration is a pre-requirement for controller-level integration.
To make it easier to buy everything you need while saving, we created several bundles that combine hardware, software and accessories with variations in the following dimensions to accommodate a broad range of customer requirements:
- 1 vehicle vs. 2 vehicle bundles
- 1.8 GHz vs 2.4GHz configuration
- With or without Skydio Enterprise Controller
- With or without Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation
- With or without QGC integration
- Tactical Soft Case vs. Admin Hard Case bundles
To get you going even faster, here’s a list of recommended bundles that will provide advanced Skydio Autonomy capabilities:
- UAV Skydio X2D 2.4GHz(1), Cont, AEF: Includes 1 Skydio X2D (offline) vehicle (2.4GHz), 1 Controller, 2 batteries, 1 charger, 1 spares kit, 1 tactical case, 1 admin case. Includes Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation software (3-year term, 33.3% discount)
- UAV Skydio X2D 2.4GHz(2), Cont, AEF: Includes 2 Skydio X2D (offline) vehicles (2.4GHz), 1 Controller, 4 batteries, 2 chargers, 2 spares kits, 2 tactical cases, 1 admin case. Includes Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation software (3-year term, 33.3% discount)
- UAV Skydio X2D 1.8GHz(1), Cont, AEF: Includes 1 Skydio X2D (offline) vehicle (1.8GHz), 1 Controller, 2 batteries, 1 charger, 1 spares kit, 1 tactical case, 1 admin case. Includes Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation software (3-year term, 33.3% discount)
- UAV Skydio X2D 1.8GHz(2), Cont, AEF: Includes 2 Skydio X2D (offline) vehicles (1.8GHz), 1 Controller, 4 batteries, 2 chargers, 2 spares kits, 2 tactical cases, 1 admin case. Includes Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation software (3-year term, 33.3% discount)
Not only are these bundles a simpler and integrated way of acquiring a complete Skydio solution. They also provide price advantage compared to buying a-la-carte as they provide a built-in bundle discount. Therefore, I highly encourage you to browse these bundles carefully and find the one that matches your needs.
If you need further assistance, you can reach out to Skydio directly, or reach out to our reseller partner, ADS at CustomerCare@ADSInc.com.