- Top 10 Tips for Flying Skydio 2 Drones in the Snow
It’s that time of the year and we couldn’t be more excited to get outside and film our local winter wonderland with our trusty Skydio 2. But first, let’s take a moment to set ourselves up for success and fine-tune our skills to make sure we get the most out of every flight. We sat down with #SkydioFeaturedFlyer Ben Birk to jot down his top 10 tips for nailing the shot this winter.
- Announcing Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation for Skydio 2™ and Skydio Academy
Professional drone pilots understand the difficulties of operating manual drones for enterprise applications: the ever-present risk of crashing, having to turn down drone applications that are lucrative but just too risky, and a steep learning curve requiring heavy self-teaching.
- Skydio Announces The Availability of New Enterprise Software For Skydio 2™ and a new Training Program for Certified Skydio Pilots
Skydio, the leading US drone company and world leader in autonomous flight, announced the general availability of Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation (AEF), a broad set of advanced AI-pilot assistance capabilities for enterprise and public sector operators.
- Part 107 Drone Operator Switches from DJI to Skydio and Increases Per-Pilot Revenue 37%
One of the best parts of my job is talking to customers and listening to their stories about the way that Skydio 2 is changing the way they fly and in some cases, the way they fundamentally do business. Today I’m excited to share with you the story of Accurate Drone Solutions.
- Skydio is joining the San Diego IPP team!
It is an honor to be invited to build upon the great work of the FAA, local municipal governments, and a host of other leading companies in the drone industry, to support pilot programs that can help evolve the regulatory environment for all unmanned aviation.
- Skydio Appoints New VP of Channel and Alliances adds to The Federal Sales Team
Skydio appoints Industry and Military Veterans Trent Hall as VP of Channel & Alliances, and Federal Sales team additions Sai Williams and Ron Bellavia as Federal Account Managers, and Dylan Hamm as Solution Engineer
- Skydio Adds Key Product and Engineering Executives
Roy Goldman as Head of Product Management, Ryan Reading as Head of Software Engineering and Mike Ross as Senior Director of Product Management
- Skydio Celebrates National Manufacturing Day in the United States
On National Manufacturing Day, we celebrate our employees who make it possible for us to build the most advanced autonomous drone in the market right here in the U.S. with the highest standards of quality and supply chain and cybersecurity. Skydio is proud to design, assemble, and support our products in the US. Domestic manufacturing is a part of our DNA.
- Drone Autonomy for Bridge Inspection. The Newest Tool on the Inspector’s Belt.
Drones eliminate many of the pain points associated with snooper trucks and other legacy methods for bridge inspection. Drones are cheaper to buy (few thousand vs. 200k-500k for a truck), cheaper to operate (reduce cost per inspection by 75%), safer, non-intrusive to traffic, more environmentally friendly (no traffic jams)