- Skydio Featured Flyer: Get to Know Mark Freeman
Over the next few weeks we’ll introduce you to a few of these creators who we are proud to support and stoked to introduce as official partners of Skydio as well as some Skydio Featured Flyers. Without further ado, meet Mark Freeman, aka MarkFreeman408.
- Skydio 2 for Wildlife Conservation - The Namibian Black Rhino Custodianship program
The Skydio Autonomy Engine features a number of incredible characteristics that can help enable wildlife reserves to safely and efficiently monitor their ecosystems. An easy and safe to fly drone opens up a new world of opportunity for conservationists to use drones.
- Skydio Accelerates Part 107 Drone Businesses Thanks to Autonomy
Skydio is working to bring about “the age of AI-driven autonomy,” where drones are no longer powered by manual operations but are defined by software and AI with native obstacle avoidance. Manually piloted drones are so easily crashed, they require a hefty investment in qualified pilots and visual observers, as well as pilot training to try to lower the risk of pilot error that would lead to loss of equipment, property damage, or worse.
- Top 10 Tips for Flying Skydio 2 Drones in the Snow
It’s that time of the year and we couldn’t be more excited to get outside and film our local winter wonderland with our trusty Skydio 2. But first, let’s take a moment to set ourselves up for success and fine-tune our skills to make sure we get the most out of every flight. We sat down with #SkydioFeaturedFlyer Ben Birk to jot down his top 10 tips for nailing the shot this winter.
- Announcing Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation for Skydio 2™ and Skydio Academy
Professional drone pilots understand the difficulties of operating manual drones for enterprise applications: the ever-present risk of crashing, having to turn down drone applications that are lucrative but just too risky, and a steep learning curve requiring heavy self-teaching.
- Skydio Announces The Availability of New Enterprise Software For Skydio 2™ and a new Training Program for Certified Skydio Pilots
Skydio, the leading US drone company and world leader in autonomous flight, announced the general availability of Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation (AEF), a broad set of advanced AI-pilot assistance capabilities for enterprise and public sector operators.
- Part 107 Drone Operator Switches from DJI to Skydio and Increases Per-Pilot Revenue 37%
One of the best parts of my job is talking to customers and listening to their stories about the way that Skydio 2 is changing the way they fly and in some cases, the way they fundamentally do business. Today I’m excited to share with you the story of Accurate Drone Solutions.
- Skydio is joining the San Diego IPP team!
It is an honor to be invited to build upon the great work of the FAA, local municipal governments, and a host of other leading companies in the drone industry, to support pilot programs that can help evolve the regulatory environment for all unmanned aviation.
- Skydio Appoints New VP of Channel and Alliances adds to The Federal Sales Team
Skydio appoints Industry and Military Veterans Trent Hall as VP of Channel & Alliances, and Federal Sales team additions Sai Williams and Ron Bellavia as Federal Account Managers, and Dylan Hamm as Solution Engineer