Skydio is the leading US drone company and the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from first responders to insurance claims adjusters, utilities, and more!
About the role:
In this highly collaborative role, you will work cross-functionally with a variety of creative and marketing team members and will leverage your understanding of creative team processes to drive key brand and marketing design projects from start to finish. You will be a key part of a quickly growing, fast-paced team that develops and implements creative across a broad spectrum of brand touchpoints.
This position is open to remote work.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Partner strategically with creative and marketing leaders on project forecasting, planning and prioritization.
- Partner with leaders to identify and address critical issues, and remove barriers impeding the success of deliverables.
- Process Design:
- Support the development and implementation of team and cross-functional processes.
- Ensure the successful workflow of a growing team of marketing creatives.
- Project Management / Creative Production:
- Orchestrate and manage a mix of large and small projects, often with overlapping importance and urgency.
- Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication, keeping everyone focused on what's important while unifying stakeholders with different priorities or objectives.
- Lead the planning and production of creative campaigns and digital projects. See these through from inception to execution, supporting creatives along the way to ensure the work is of the highest standard, delivered on time and within budget.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to both internal team members and external stakeholders so all teams are aligned and aware of current project status.
- Cross-functional work:
- Manage expectations and negotiate priorities for the creative team given limited resources and ambitious timelines.
- Meet with key stakeholders across the organization on an ongoing basis to capture evolving business needs and priorities. Ensure that the team is delivering great creative that meets business objectives and moves the brand forward.
- Help guide initiatives in a positive and productive manner across all teams and geographies.
What makes you a good fit:
- You have a broad knowledge of design processes, excellent communication and project management skills, and a strong cross-functional and relationship-building capacity. You are highly organized, results-oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a creative producer and/or project manager in a creative environment. (Marketing or advertising agency experience is a plus.)
- Knowledge and familiarity with the creative process behind website pages, features and web launches
- A dedication to delivering great work and passionate about delivering projects that make a difference.
- Experience with project management tools, in designing and managing processes, team resourcing and complex project management.
- An eagerness to try, adopt, and propose new tools and working methods.
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Ability to encourage and influence team members and leaders across the company.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and stay calm under pressure.
- Capable of successfully navigating ambiguity in a quickly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with extraordinary organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a professional, positive demeanor and strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, G-Suite, Monday.com and other project management tools.
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is $124,950 - $158,025*. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
*For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multidisciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/