- All Posts
- Skydio 3D Scan
- Skydio X2
- Skydio 2
- Public Safety
- #Skydio4kFrames Photo Challenge
Submit your best still frames + photos from your Skydio 2 flights to win TWO Skydio 2 batteries, SWAG, and a feature on Skydio social. Follow @SkydioHQ on Instagram and tag #Skydio4kFrames on your submissions to be eligible.
- First Battalion, First Marine Division Successfully Integrates Skydio X2D Small Unmanned Area System (sUAS) Into Their Realistic Urban Training (RUT) Exercise
The First Battalion, First Marine Division successfully integrated the Skydio X2D UAS into their Realistic Urban Training (RUT) exercise. The Marines use of the Skydio X2D small unmanned aerial system (sUAS) helped to improve real time situational awareness that is critical for battlefield success.
- Construction Management With Skydio Autonomous Drones - Inspection eBook Vol 2
Volume 2 of Skydio's Enterprise Inspection eBook is available now! Check it out to learn what sets the best construction drones apart from the pack.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Announces Product Availability and Expansion to Australia and New Zealand
Skydio 2 Drone and integrated software solutions for enterprise and public sector customers available today as company accelerates international expansion in Asia Pacific
- Featured Flyer Spotlight: Paul Davies
If you've been following Skydio on social, then you know that Paul Davies has been one of the largest contributors of Skydio 2 footage. Whether he's ripping through the trees on his electric skateboard, or surfing the waves on his electric foil board, he's filmed some incredible shots with Skydio 2.
- What can Skydio 3D Scan do in 5 minutes?
I am excited to expand on how 3D scan models can go beyond inspecting a structure for enterprises - as we showed in previous blogs with lunar lander and the Sepulveda Dam, and dive into how it can be helpful for public safety agencies. So today we’re going to go over a car accident scene reconstruction, documented by Skydio 3D Scan in less than 5 minutes!
- Read Skydio’s Enterprise Drone Inspection eBook
Skydio drones are all about working smarter, not harder, through AI-powered autonomous flight. Our new Enterprise Drone Inspection EBook, which we will release over the course of nine volumes over the coming months, is designed to help program managers navigate this expansive new set of options.
- Skydio Cloud is available now to unlock autonomous connected flight operations
Announcing the general availability of Skydio Cloud, a suite of advanced cloud services and robust APIs that unlock the power of drones for use at scale.
- Breaking Regulatory Barriers for Remote Operations
Today we celebrate an extraordinary regulatory breakthrough that enables BNSF Railway to remotely operate dock-based Skydio drones across a large portion of its network.