- All Posts
- Skydio 3D Scan
- Skydio X2
- Skydio 2
- Public Safety
- Featured Flyer Spotlight: Paul Davies
If you've been following Skydio on social, then you know that Paul Davies has been one of the largest contributors of Skydio 2 footage. Whether he's ripping through the trees on his electric skateboard, or surfing the waves on his electric foil board, he's filmed some incredible shots with Skydio 2.
- What can Skydio 3D Scan do in 5 minutes?
I am excited to expand on how 3D scan models can go beyond inspecting a structure for enterprises - as we showed in previous blogs with lunar lander and the Sepulveda Dam, and dive into how it can be helpful for public safety agencies. So today we’re going to go over a car accident scene reconstruction, documented by Skydio 3D Scan in less than 5 minutes!
- Read Skydio’s Enterprise Drone Inspection eBook
Skydio drones are all about working smarter, not harder, through AI-powered autonomous flight. Our new Enterprise Drone Inspection EBook, which we will release over the course of nine volumes over the coming months, is designed to help program managers navigate this expansive new set of options.
- Skydio Cloud is available now to unlock autonomous connected flight operations
Announcing the general availability of Skydio Cloud, a suite of advanced cloud services and robust APIs that unlock the power of drones for use at scale.
- Breaking Regulatory Barriers for Remote Operations
Today we celebrate an extraordinary regulatory breakthrough that enables BNSF Railway to remotely operate dock-based Skydio drones across a large portion of its network.
- Skydio Adds Troy Montgomery to Lead Public Safety Sales and Joins Axon Roadshow
Troy Montgomery has joined as Vice President of sales for state, local, and education customers. Skydio is coming to a city near you -- and soon. We’re making it easier than ever for public safety UAS operators around the country to learn about and experience Skydio products first hand with the Axon Roadshow.
- Sundt switches from DJI to Skydio to enable a wider range of life-saving drone missions
Sundt uses Skydio 3D Scan to inspect high-pressure, high-temperature systems where it would be dangerous to send a human. With 3D Scan, they can inspect these structures faster and more safely than ever.
- Skydio Featured Flyer Spotlight: Nick Hearn
Nick Hearn has had his Skydio 2 for several months now, and we've been blown away by the creativity and quality of his Skydio 2 footage. We've enjoyed is content so much, we decided to have Nick join us to talk about his background, how he uses Skydio 2, and how it has changed the way he captures content.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Selected by the FAA to Serve in the New Aviation Rulemaking Committee for BVLOS Flight
Jenn Player, Skydio’s new Director of Regulatory Affairs, was appointed as a FAA working group industry lead for BVLOS Flight