- Announcing Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation for Skydio 2™ and Skydio Academy
Professional drone pilots understand the difficulties of operating manual drones for enterprise applications: the ever-present risk of crashing, having to turn down drone applications that are lucrative but just too risky, and a steep learning curve requiring heavy self-teaching.
- Skydio Announces The Availability of New Enterprise Software For Skydio 2™ and a new Training Program for Certified Skydio Pilots
Skydio, the leading US drone company and world leader in autonomous flight, announced the general availability of Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation (AEF), a broad set of advanced AI-pilot assistance capabilities for enterprise and public sector operators.
- Part 107 Drone Operator Switches from DJI to Skydio and Increases Per-Pilot Revenue 37%
One of the best parts of my job is talking to customers and listening to their stories about the way that Skydio 2 is changing the way they fly and in some cases, the way they fundamentally do business. Today I’m excited to share with you the story of Accurate Drone Solutions.
- Skydio is joining the San Diego IPP team!
It is an honor to be invited to build upon the great work of the FAA, local municipal governments, and a host of other leading companies in the drone industry, to support pilot programs that can help evolve the regulatory environment for all unmanned aviation.
- Introducing X2D: Ready for Duty — the first Skydio Original Series
In the first episode, an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) team uses Skydio X2D to assess the risk, survey the damage, secure the area, and search for survivors of a vehicle borne improvised explosive device (VBIED). With Skydio’s AI-based obstacle avoidance reducing the cognitive load on the pilot, the team is able to fly confidently at low altitude and between obstacles to detect any oncoming threats.
- U.S. Autonomous Drone Maker Skydio Grows Momentum in Japan’s enterprise Market With High Profile Customers
TOKYO — November 16, 2020 — Skydio (https://www.skydio.com/), the leading U.S. drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight technology, today announced it is seeing rapid adoption of its solution in the Japanese market with several enterprise customers, including telecommunications giant NTT DOCOMO, NTT West subsidiary Japan Infra Waymark, and drone services provider FLIGHTS.
- Skydio’s Guidelines to Scale a Successful Drone Inspection Program
Solving the challenge of bringing drone operations to scale has been the holy grail for many in the industry. A lot goes into this process to get buy-in and funding from executives and regulatory institutions with a lot of that revolving around being able to demonstrate multiple levels of safety and security, value, and performance metrics. And all of this usually has to happen before a program even gets started.
- To all those who have served and those who are still serving — Thank You!
Today, I’d like to tell you a bit about my journey in defense and in drones, and how it has led me to Skydio. I spent the last 12+ years in Special Operations as a SEAL, and helped to pioneer the development of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) platforms within my community.
- Skydio Appoints New VP of Channel and Alliances adds to The Federal Sales Team
Skydio appoints Industry and Military Veterans Trent Hall as VP of Channel & Alliances, and Federal Sales team additions Sai Williams and Ron Bellavia as Federal Account Managers, and Dylan Hamm as Solution Engineer